This preset was designed for shooting, which took place on the balcony of the hotel, but it is suitable for wider use. It makes the colors of nature less saturated, which helps to highlight the model in the photo. It also makes the photo warmer. To understand how it works on the photo, I attach before / after. The last 2 photos were taken from the Internet to show how it fits into other pictures.
Compatible with all versions of Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and Lightroom CC. Work with Adobe Lightroom for Windows, as well as Mac (cannot be used in Photoshop).
You’ll receive two (2) XMP files: preset and profile.
- Open Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Go to the Develop tab
- From the menu bar, choose File > Import Profiles & Presets
- In the Import dialog that appears, browse to the required path and select both files
- Click Import
- Presets are added to the User Presets folder by default
- Profiles can be found on the right side of Lightroom under the Basic panel
- Click on the four box icon to enter into the Profile Browser
- Preset and profile should be applied simultaneously to achieve the same effect