This preset was designed for shooting, which took place on the balcony of the hotel, but it is suitable for wider use. It makes the colors of nature less saturated, which helps to highlight the model in the photo. It also makes the photo warmer. To understand how it works on the photo, I attach before / after. The last 2 photos were taken from the Internet to show how it fits into other pictures.
Compatible with all versions of Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and Lightroom CC. Work with Adobe Lightroom for Windows, as well as Mac (cannot be used in Photoshop).
You’ll receive an XMP file.
- Open Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- In the Develop tab, click on + opposite to Presets.
- Select Import presets
- In the opened window select the path to the unzipped folder with presets.
- Here we can choose all the presets at once or each one separately.
- Click Import
- Selected presets were successfully added (by default to the User presets folder)